Tri-Color Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
These colorful roasted potatoes pack a ton of flavor into every bite thanks to the winning combination of fresh rosemary paired with garlic and sautéed onions. What’s more, they really dress up your dinner plate – and they’re super easy to make!
Want something perfect to go with this potato recipe? Try my “Mustard Pork Loin” recipe. Delicious combination; you’re going to love it. 🙂
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
1 lb. tri-color Fingerling potatoes, washed and cut in half
2 T. extra virgin olive oil
3 T. fresh rosemary leaves, minced
3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 T. coconut oil
2 large white onion, cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl, along with olive oil, rosemary leaves, and garlic. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread potatoes onto a large, rimmed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer without overcrowding.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and turn potatoes so they brown evenly.
- Return to oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sliced onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, until they turn deep brown, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove from potatoes from oven and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add onions and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information (per serving)*
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Fat: 10.4g (4g saturated)
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. It is provided for entertainment purposes only.